Getting heavier
Yesterday was a hectic day for us all coz of the kids concert.
And my tummy had contractions the whole day!!! It was so hard to breathe and relax at the same time.
I can't seem to walk my usual pace anymore and still had to hold 2 naughty kids hand one on each side and they kept pulling me.
Never felt so torn apart.
The contractions came back today again and whenever my tummy tightens, oh boy, it sends chill down my spine.
It just tells me due date is just around the corner.
It's so exciting at times when I don't know when my water bag will burst. I really wonder what happens if burst halfway while sending kids to school? On the PiE, how? Scary.
And I've not started packing my bag too. Haven't even gotten my disposable panties yet.
Most worrying would be the kids. Hb just said he probably wont be visiting me at the hospital with Reyes.
That means I will be all alone. So sad. How I wish Reyes would be able to bunk with me at the hospital should I be staying in one bedded.
I wonder will they allow? Sigh.
And my tummy had contractions the whole day!!! It was so hard to breathe and relax at the same time.
I can't seem to walk my usual pace anymore and still had to hold 2 naughty kids hand one on each side and they kept pulling me.
Never felt so torn apart.
The contractions came back today again and whenever my tummy tightens, oh boy, it sends chill down my spine.
It just tells me due date is just around the corner.
It's so exciting at times when I don't know when my water bag will burst. I really wonder what happens if burst halfway while sending kids to school? On the PiE, how? Scary.
And I've not started packing my bag too. Haven't even gotten my disposable panties yet.
Most worrying would be the kids. Hb just said he probably wont be visiting me at the hospital with Reyes.
That means I will be all alone. So sad. How I wish Reyes would be able to bunk with me at the hospital should I be staying in one bedded.
I wonder will they allow? Sigh.
.jpg)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home